Comedians similar to or like Greg Giraldo
American stand-up comedian, television personality, and lawyer. Wikipedia
American stand-up comedian, writer, actor, radio personality and podcast host best known for his appearances as a regular on Tough Crowd with Colin Quinn, the Comedy Central Roasts, Opie and Anthony and The Howard Stern Show, as well as recurring roles on Louie and Horace and Pete. After a stint on SiriusXM that ended in 2018 due to being fired, he re-launched his topical comedy show The Nick DiPaolo Show, as a daily online video show and podcast. Wikipedia
American stand-up comedian and actor. He became known in the 1990s from being featured on his own HBO specials, appearing on several television series such as Coach Walter Oakes in A Different World (1987–1991) and as David Bryan on The Sinbad Show (1993–1994), and starring in the films Necessary Roughness, Houseguest, First Kid, Jingle All the Way, Good Burger, and Planes (2013). Wikipedia
Sentences forGreg Giraldo
- The death of comedian Greg Giraldo from a drug overdose two days later sent Lange back into a depression, at a time when he considered a "return to society".
- The series was lauded for featuring a lead character of Latino heritage (played by Greg Giraldo) in a prestigious profession, that of partner in his own law firm.
- In 2008, he appeared with comedian Greg Giraldo at venues around the country as part of the Indecision '08 Tour produced by Comedy Central.
- The show was originally going to be a daily show titled Gone Hollywood and hosted by Greg Giraldo with David Spade as executive producer.
- In 2005 his manager paired him with another of his clients, Greg Giraldo, since both had recently given up alcohol and could support each other while working together.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Greg Giraldo