Champ car drivers similar to or like Greg Moore (racing driver)
Canadian race car driver who competed in the Indy Lights and Championship Auto Racing Teams (CART) from 1993 to 1999. Wikipedia
Held on October 31, 1999, at Auto Club Speedway in Fontana, California as the final race of the 1999 CART World Series season. Marred by a horrifying accident involving Forsythe Racing driver Greg Moore in the early stages of the race, which resulted in the Canadian racer losing his life. Wikipedia
Sentences forGreg Moore (racing driver)
- In 1997, it was noted that race winner Greg Moore started seventh and did not pass a single car competitively out on the track for position all day.
- Greg Moore's death in an accident in California in October 1999 prompted Webber to focus on European single-seater racing.
- In 1998, he started driving for Player's Forsythe Racing, when the team expanded their operations to run a second alongside fellow Canadian, Greg Moore.
- Wilson finished runner-up in the championship with 298 points, and won that year's Greg Moore Legacy Award.
- Forsythe driver Greg Moore got two wins and three second places, but retired in eight races and finished seventh.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Greg Moore (racing driver)