Murderers similar to or like Grim Sleeper
American convicted serial killer responsible for at least ten murders and one attempted murder in Los Angeles, California. Wikipedia
American convicted for the murder of his wife, Claire Laurence Peernock, and for the attempted murder of his daughter, Natasha Peernock, on July 22, 1987. Former pyrotechnics engineer and California state employee with the Department of Water Resources who claimed he was framed because he was about to publish a book exposing state corruption. Wikipedia
American murderer and possible serial killer who was convicted of one murder in 1963 that took place in Germany and is being charged with two more committed in California between 1973 and 1974, which means he could be an international serial killer. Arrested by authorities after the crime scene DNA was linked to him using the Genetic genealogy site GEDmatch. Wikipedia
American convicted serial killer and child molester who is on death row in federal prison in conjunction with the 2005 kidnappings and murders of members of the Groene family of Coeur d'Alene, Idaho. Also serving 11 consecutive sentences of life without parole in conjunction with the same crimes as well as the 1997 murder of Anthony Martinez of Beaumont, California. Wikipedia
Convicted murderer and serial killer who was dubbed the "Highway Killer" because his crimes took place near the highway, which he frequently traveled due to his job as a trucker. Lane committed the murders while he made his way through the Northeast during the summer of 2007. Wikipedia
American murderer serving life imprisonment for the 1981 killing of two adult men in Atlanta, Georgia, and believed by police to be responsible for at least 23 of the 30 Atlanta murders of 1979–1981, or the Atlanta Child Murders. Never tried for the child murders and continues to maintain his innocence. Wikipedia
American criminal convicted of nine counts of first-degree murder and 14 sex crimes, including the rape and molestation of his underage daughters. His victims were his own children, fathered by incestuous relationships with his daughters and nieces, as well as the children by his wife. Wikipedia
Sentences forGrim Sleeper
- Familial searching has led to several convictions after the exhaustion of all other leads including the Grim Sleeper serial killer.
- The technique was used to catch the Los Angeles serial killer known as the "Grim Sleeper" in 2010.
- In the wake of these events, Francis claims, she was taken off the upcoming Grim Sleeper case despite the work she had done on it, including the DNA sample that had led the police to their suspect.
- Although some former employees have complained about personnel moves since the Weekly parent company's acquisition by New Times Media in 2004 (which assumed the Village Voice Media name in 2005), the paper has won a Pulitzer Prize, and broke the story of the "Grim Sleeper" serial killer.
- The technology was used to identify the prime suspect in the Grim Sleeper serial murder case in California in 2010.
- She was considered at the time to be a victim of the prolific, then-unidentified serial killer known as the Southside Slayer (later dubbed the Grim Sleeper, and later still identified as Lonnie David Franklin Jr.).
- Tales of the Grim Sleeper is a 2014 documentary film about the serial killer Lonnie David Franklin Jr., nicknamed the Grim Sleeper.
- He also wrote a crime drama inspired by the 'Grim Sleeper' serial case in Los Angeles called Dancing with Rip which is currently being packaged.
- He became an authority on serial murders and worked 12 of them, including the 1950s serial killer Harvey Glatman, Night Stalker Richard Ramirez, the Hillside Stranglers, the Southside Slayer, and the William Bonin Freeway Killer case.
- Her song "I Miss You" off of this EP was placed in Lifetime (TV network) movie Grim Sleeper.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Grim Sleeper