Football clubs similar to or like Grimsby Town F.C.
Professional football club based in Cleethorpes, North East Lincolnshire, England, that competes in, the fourth tier of the English football league system. Wikipedia
Sentences forGrimsby Town F.C.
- Leicester's first ever Football League game was a 4–3 defeat at Grimsby Town, with a first League win the following week, against Rotherham United at Filbert Street.
- A slow start to the season, culminating in a 0–3 defeat at struggling Grimsby Town, meant that Burley was sacked in October 2002 after nearly eight years as manager.
- City's first game was a 2–0 defeat at Grimsby Town on 1 September 1903, six days before their first home game attracted 11,000 fans.
- The stadium's record attendance was registered on 25 March 1939, when an FA Cup semi-final between Wolverhampton Wanderers and Grimsby Town drew 76,962 spectators.
- They surpassed the qualifying rounds of the FA Cup for the first time in 1926–27, when they were beaten 2–1 by Second Division club Grimsby Town in the second round.
- In 2001–02, holders Liverpool were defeated 2–1 at home by struggling Division One side Grimsby Town, then humbled again by Northampton Town, one of the lowest placed teams in League Two, in September 2010.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Grimsby Town F.C.