Species similar to or like Guinea pig
Species of rodent belonging to the genus Cavia in the family Caviidae. Wikipedia
Sentences forGuinea pig
- Most Quechua families adhere to traditional forms of food, music, and dress, yet still have cell phones and typically raise Guinea Pigs and other farm animals in their farms.
- Guinea pigs were also found at the site in special burial caves, suggesting that they were at least used for funerary rituals, as it was common throughout the Inca Empire to use them for sacrifices and meat.
- Frank and Lillian Gilbreth often used their large family (and Frank himself) as guinea pigs in experiments.
- Smallholder farmers, especially women, keep domestic cavies in their homesteads that may provide more protein to family nutrition than any other meat source.
- On December 4, 2017, Sanofi also denied that they made Filipinos into “guinea pigs,” explaining that the vaccine program was conducted by the DOH and not them.
- Inside the houses, a large proportion of the rural population also keeps domestic cavies (i.e., Guinea pig, Cavia porcellus) for meat production, although they are rarely mentioned in statistics.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Guinea pig