Champ car drivers similar to or like Hélio Castroneves
Brazilian auto racing driver. Wikipedia
American professional auto racing organization, currently competing in the NTT IndyCar Series, NASCAR Cup Series and NASCAR Xfinity Series. Debuting at the 1966 24 Hours of Daytona, the organization has also competed in various other types of professional racing such as Formula One, Can-Am, Trans Am, IMSA and Australian Supercars. Wikipedia
American auto racing organization with teams competing in the NTT IndyCar Series, NASCAR Cup Series, IMSA WeatherTech SportsCar Championship, and Extreme E. They have formerly competed in the NASCAR Xfinity Series, Global Rallycross Championship, FIA World Endurance Championship and the Rolex Sports Car Series. Wikipedia
Sentences forHélio Castroneves
- Team Penske started the 2008 season poorly but Hélio Castroneves posted five top four finishes (including two 2nd place finishes) to start the year.
- Hélio Castroneves won the Indianapolis 500 and Sam Hornish Jr. the championship, but the American brand had little success the next years.
- In 2013, the team was dominant for the second half of the year, with Kimball's first win at Mid-Ohio, and Dixon adding four wins to overtake Hélio Castroneves for his third IndyCar title.
- The previous record time was 1:07.722, set by Hélio Castroneves in a Penske Champ Car during qualifying for the 2000 CART Honda Grand Prix of Monterey.
- After he took the checkered flag, he climbed the catch fence (mimicking a tradition made popular by Hélio Castroneves at the Indy 500) and actually climbed into the flag stand to retrieve the checkered flag.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Hélio Castroneves