Television channels similar to or like HLN (TV network)
American basic cable news channel owned by CNN. Wikipedia
American basic cable television channel owned by WarnerMedia Studios & Networks. To air classic films and television series to which Turner Broadcasting maintained spillover rights through its sister channel SuperStation TBS ; however, since June 2001, its programming consists of television series and feature films with a focus on drama, along with some sports (including NBA games, the NCAA Division I Men's Basketball Tournament, and AEW Dynamite). Wikipedia
American basic cable channel owned by ViacomCBS through its domestic network division's MTV Entertainment Group unit, based in Manhattan. Geared for mature audiences and carries comedy programming in the form of both original, licensed, and syndicated series, stand-up comedy specials, and feature films. Wikipedia
Sentences forHLN (TV network)
- A companion channel, CNN2, was launched on January 1, 1982 and featured a continuous 24-hour cycle of 30-minute news broadcasts.
- The vast majority of the network's programming originally consisted of simulcasts of the two domestic CNN channels (CNN/US and Headline News).
- The national audio feed of CNN Headline News, began a long phaseout in 2007.
- SNC was either replaced by CNN or CNN2 on most cable systems.
- Online coverage of current trials later moved to CNN.com's "Crime" section and production of the block was eventually taken over by sister network HLN.
- Each segment lasted only a couple of minutes, but were shown twice every hour in a wheel format akin to the format then-used by Headline News.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: HLN (TV network)