Settlements similar to or like Hagerstown, Maryland
City in Washington County, Maryland, Wikipedia
Combined statistical area consisting of the overlapping labor market region of the cities of Washington, D.C. and Baltimore, Maryland. The region includes Central Maryland, Northern Virginia, three counties in the Eastern Panhandle of West Virginia, and one county in South Central Pennsylvania. Wikipedia
Spur route of US 22 in the U.S. states of Virginia, West Virginia, Maryland, and Pennsylvania. The U.S. Highway travels in a north-south direction, and runs 308.59 mi from US 60 near Powhatan, Virginia, to its northern terminus at US 11 and US 15 near Selinsgrove, Pennsylvania. Wikipedia
Sentences forHagerstown, Maryland
- I-70 enters from Pennsylvania north of Hancock and continues east for 93 mi to Baltimore, connecting Hagerstown and Frederick along the way.
- He stayed one night en route in Hagerstown, Maryland, at the Washington House, on West Washington Street.
- US 40 passes directly through the center of Hagerstown using Washington Avenue (eastbound) and Franklin Street (westbound).
- (The home still stands in Hagerstown, Maryland.) The first Studebaker wagon factory was built in the same year next to the home.
- The B&O had decided against a direct line to Hagerstown, though the city had petitioned the Directors.
- Another important route continued along the Potomac River from near Frederick, to Hagerstown, where it split.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Hagerstown, Maryland