National football teams similar to or like Haiti national football team
The Haiti national football team (Équipe d'Haïti de football, Haitian Creole: Ekip foutbòl Ayiti) represents Haiti in international football. Wikipedia
The Trinidad and Tobago national football team, nicknamed the "Soca Warriors", represents the twin-island Republic of Trinidad and Tobago in international football. Controlled by the Trinidad and Tobago Football Association, which is a member of CONCACAF , the Caribbean Football Union (CFU), and the global jurisdiction of FIFA. Wikipedia
Controlled by the Asociación de Fútbol de Cuba, The team's nickname is Leones del Caribe (Lions of Caribbean), The team represents all three FIFA, Caribbean Football Union and Confederation of North, Central American and Caribbean Association Football (CONCACAF). They were the first Caribbean team to get to the World Cup Quarter finals – they did so in 1938. Wikipedia
Governed by Panamanian Football Federation, The team represents all three FIFA, CONCACAF and the regional UNCAF. Panama qualified for the FIFA World Cup for the first time for the 2018 tournament in Russia and scored their first goal of the World Cup against England, although they lost the match 6–1. Wikipedia
Controlled by the Curaçao Football Federation (Federashon Futbòl Kòrsou; FFK). Following a constitutional change that allowed its predecessor, the Colony of Curaçao and Dependencies to become a unified constituent country consisting of several island territories as the Netherlands Antilles and its dissolution in 2010, Curaçao has played under a new constitutional status as a separate constituent country since 2011. Wikipedia
The Martinique national football team (Équipe de la Martinique de football) represents the French overseas department and region of Martinique in international football. Controlled by the Ligue de Football de la Martinique , a local branch of French Football Federation (Fédération Française de Football). Wikipedia
One of FIFA's six continental governing bodies for association football. Its 41 member associations represent countries and territories mainly in North America, including the Caribbean and Central America, and due to geopolitical reasons, three nations from The Guianas subregion of South America — Guyana, Suriname, and French Guiana (an overseas region of France). Wikipedia
National team of Antigua and Barbuda and is controlled by the Antigua and Barbuda Football Association, a member of the Confederation of North, Central American and Caribbean Association Football and the Caribbean Football Union. The Benna Boys due to the indigenous music of the country. Wikipedia
Country located on the island of Hispaniola in the Greater Antilles archipelago of the Caribbean Sea, to the east of Cuba and Jamaica and south of The Bahamas and the Turks and Caicos Islands. It occupies the western three-eighths of the island which it shares with the Dominican Republic. Wikipedia
The Tunisia national football team (منتخب تونس لكرة القدم; French: Équipe de Tunisie de football) represents Tunisia in men's international football since their maiden match in 1957. Governed by the Tunisian Football Federation, founded in 1957 after the Tunisian independence in 1956. Wikipedia
Sentences forHaiti national football team
- Trinidad and Tobago lost a crucial game on 4 December 1973 against hosts Haiti 2–1 after being denied five goals.
- The first York player to score in an international match was Anthony Straker, who scored for Grenada against Haiti on 4 September 2015.
- This was followed by an emphatic 7–1 victory over Haiti, with Philippe Coutinho scoring a hat-trick.
- Ysrael Zúñiga scored Peru's first goal in the competition on 14 February 2000, in a match against Haiti.
- In the deciding World Cup qualifier, El Salvador faced Haiti.
- At the end of the 1960s their fortunes declined as Guatemala, Honduras, El Salvador, Haiti, Trinidad & Tobago and Canada rose in prominence.
- Poland thrashed Haiti 7–0 in their second game.
- Panama was drawn into Group A of the 2015 Gold Cup along with the United States, Haiti, and Honduras.
- In the final round, the Canadians opened strongly with a 1–0 win over El Salvador, with Mike Stojanovic the goal-scorer, and a 1–1 draw with Haiti, with Stojanovic scoring again.
- The team's first match was against Haiti in 1925.
- Caps and goals as of 24 March 2019 after the game against Haiti.
- The winner of a best-of-three tournament between the two weakest nations, Cuba and Haiti would produce a winner to play 1930 qualifiers Mexico in another round of best-of-three.
- Caps and goals as of 24 March 2019 after the game against Haiti.
- In 1910, the Jamaica Football Federation (JFF) was formed and controlled all of the games; in 1925, Jamaica was invited to play Haiti in a three match series with the team winning all three games 1–0, 2–1, and 3–0.
- KF Trepça play at the Olympic Stadium Adem Jashari, which hosted Kosovo's first FIFA-recognised friendly international football match on 5 March 2014, playing 0–0 against Haiti.
- Australia, East Germany, Haiti and Zaire made their first appearances at the final stage, with East Germany making their only appearance before Germany was reunified in 1990.
- Kosovo played its first international friendly against Haiti and the match ended in a 0–0 draw.
- They beat Argentina 3–2, trounced Haiti 7–0, then beat Italy 2–1 – a result that knocked the Italians out of the Cup and resulted in Argentina qualifying for the second group round on goal difference.
- They received a bye from the first round of CONCACAF qualifiers and were grouped with the U.S. Virgin Islands, Curaçao and Haiti in the second round.
- Lots were drawn, with Canada and Haiti moving on to the next round; Ecuador did not.
- With their two-leg victory over neighbours Guyana, Suriname moved on to face Haiti, Costa Rica, and El Salvador in the third round.
- National team coach, Gordon Bradley, had called Arena into the national team for an earlier game against Haiti, but Arena could not get time off from his job teaching at a local junior high school.
- Another rival to a much lesser degree is with Haiti.
- On December 7 they beat hosts Antigua and Barbuda 2–1 but fell 2–1 against Haiti and Trindad and Tobago.
- Three days later, at his former club ground in New England, he struck the only goal to defeat Haiti, sending his team into the quarter-finals, where he scored his first international hat-trick in a 6–0 victory against Cuba.
- After qualifying for the 2019 Gold Cup on the back of finishing ninth in Nations League qualifying, they would go on to finish bottom of the group with losses to Costa Rica, Haiti and Bermuda.
- In that tournament, hosted by Honduras, Guatemala began with a 2–1 win against Haiti, followed by a 1–0 win over the defending champions, Mexico, a 0–0 draw against Honduras, a 2–0 win over Trinidad and Tobago, and a 2–0 win over Nicaragua.
- In addition, Panama, Trinidad and Tobago, Haiti, and Cuba, being the top four teams in the tournament not already qualified, qualified for play-offs which determined the remaining two teams to participate in the Copa América Centenario in 2016.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Haiti national football team