Settlements similar to or like Halifax, Nova Scotia
Capital of the Canadian province of Nova Scotia. Wikipedia
Sentences forHalifax, Nova Scotia
- General Howe transported his resupplied army, with the British fleet, from Halifax to New York, knowing the city was key to securing the continent.
- In September 1814, John Coape Sherbrooke led 3,000 British troops from his base in Halifax, Nova Scotia in the "Penobscot Expedition".
- She arrived in Halifax, Nova Scotia eight days later.
- Nova Scotia's capital and largest city is Halifax, which today is home to about 45 percent of the province's population.
- A post office for local and outgoing mail had been established in Halifax, Nova Scotia, by local stationer Benjamin Leigh, on April 23, 1754, but service was irregular.
- The city is the largest in the province and the second largest in the Atlantic Provinces after Halifax, Nova Scotia.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Halifax, Nova Scotia