Companies similar to or like Hallmark Cards
Private, family-owned American company based in Kansas City, Missouri. Wikipedia
Sentences forHallmark Cards
- He sued Hallmark Cards in 1994, when they used his name, and a recording of the "one small step" quote, in a Christmas ornament without his permission.
- In 1988, Transylvania University experienced an infringement on the institution's trademark when Hallmark Cards began selling "Transylvania University" T-shirts.
- Crown Center is the headquarters of Hallmark Cards and a major downtown shopping and entertainment complex.
- In 2004, after he chose not to renew his record contract with Columbia/Sony, he released James Taylor: A Christmas Album with distribution through Hallmark Cards.
- This was her second exclusive album for Hallmark Cards after her successful first Christmas album 'Tis the Season with Vince Gill five years earlier.
- Hallmark Hall of Fame, originally called Hallmark Television Playhouse, is an anthology program on American television, sponsored by Hallmark Cards, a Kansas City-based greeting card company.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Hallmark Cards