Televisions similar to or like Hallmark Hall of Fame
Anthology program on American television, sponsored by Hallmark Cards, a Kansas City-based greeting card company. Wikipedia
Shirt Tales are characters that were created in 1980 by greeting card designer Janet Elizabeth Manco, and were featured on Hallmark Cards greeting cards. The characters were adapted into a 1982-1985 animated series for television by Hanna-Barbera Productions, which aired on NBC. Wikipedia
Sentences forHallmark Hall of Fame
- In November 2017, the channel beat all four major broadcast networks in the ratings one night with its Hallmark Hall of Fame movie, The Christmas Train.
- In 1957, another adaptation of the play was presented by NBC on U.S. television's Hallmark Hall of Fame, with Maurice Evans recreating his performance as Malvolio.
- With the 2011–2012 season, ABC picked up Hallmark Hall of Fame with the Hallmark Channel showing each episode a week later.
- Stewart returned to television in Harvey for NBC's Hallmark Hall of Fame series in 1972, and then starred in the CBS mystery series Hawkins in 1973.
- In the 1990s, Close starred in the highly rated Hallmark Hall of Fame television movie Sarah, Plain and Tall (1991), as well as its two sequels.
- The show is the second longest-running prime-time program on American television, behind Hallmark Hall of Fame.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Hallmark Hall of Fame