Plays similar to or like Hamlet
Tragedy written by William Shakespeare sometime between 1599 and 1601. Wikipedia
The sources of Hamlet, Prince of Denmark, a tragedy by William Shakespeare believed to have been written between 1599 and 1601, trace back as far as pre-13th century. So old and is expressed in the literature of so many cultures that scholars have hypothesized that it may be Indo-European in origin. Wikipedia
Tragedy written by William Shakespeare early in his career about two young star-crossed lovers whose deaths ultimately reconcile their feuding families. Among Shakespeare's most popular plays during his lifetime and, along with Hamlet, is one of his most frequently performed plays. Wikipedia
- It was among Shakespeare's most popular plays during his lifetime and, along with Hamlet, is one of his most frequently performed plays.
- The "National Theatre Company" opened on 22 October 1963 with Hamlet, starring Peter O'Toole in the title role.
- This technique releases the new power and flexibility of the poetry in plays such as Julius Caesar and Hamlet.
- The poem's structure was heavily influenced by Eliot's extensive reading of Dante and refers to a number of literary works, including Hamlet and those of the French Symbolists.
- Gibson was scheduled to direct Robert Downey Jr. in a Los Angeles stage production of Hamlet in January 2001, but Downey's drug relapse ended the project.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Hamlet