UK places similar to or like Handbridge
District of Chester, England on the south bank of the River Dee. Wikipedia
Neighbourhood to the east of Chester city centre, part of the unitary authority of Cheshire West and Chester and the ceremonial county of Cheshire, England. Located atop the steep banks of the River Dee as it turns the meadows bend for the last time around the 'Earls Eye' before flowing into Chester. Wikipedia
- Capenhurst Technology Campus became part of West Cheshire College in 1999 when Engineering and Motor Vehicle departments were relocated from Handbridge.
- On the south side of the River Dee, in Handbridge, is Edgar's Field, another public park, which contains Minerva's Shrine, a Roman shrine to the goddess Minerva.
- The ironwork for the tower was made by the firm of James Swindley of Handbridge; James Swindley was John Douglas's cousin.
- Curzon Park, along with Queen's Park near Handbridge, was developed as an exclusive Chester suburb following the city's growing prosperity in the mid 19th century.
- The traditional location of Edgar's royal residence in Chester is known as Edgar's Field, a park in Handbridge, a district of Chester.
- The university acquired a former Lloyds Bank corporate headquarters in Queen's Park, Handbridge, Chester in 2015.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Handbridge