Topics similar to or like Handle (computing)
Not to be confused with Handlers. Wikipedia
Sentences forHandle (computing)
- The application programming interface (API) for the network protocol stack creates a handle for each socket created by an application, commonly referred to as a socket descriptor.
- The host API provides handles on device memory buffers and functions to transfer data back and forth between host and devices.
- Resources include memory (for both code and data), file handles, sockets, device handles, windows, and a process control block.
- Classes are defined for many of the handle-managed Windows objects and also for predefined windows and common controls.
- A handle is an abstract reference, and may be represented in various ways.
- A socket is an abstract representation (handle) for the local endpoint of a network communication path.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Handle (computing)