Royalties similar to or like Harald V of Norway
King of Norway. Wikipedia
Sofía, Queen of Spain, has received numerous titles, decorations, and honorary appointments, both during and before her time as consort to King Juan Carlos. Listed below. Wikipedia
King of Denmark from 1912 to 1947, and the only King of Iceland (as Kristján X) between 1918 and 1944. Member of the House of Glücksburg, a branch of the House of Oldenburg, and the first monarch since King Frederick VII born into the Danish royal family; both his father and his grandfather were born as princes of a ducal family from Schleswig. Wikipedia
Norwegian military officer, aide-de-camp for Olav V of Norway, and sports official who is best known as Presidentof the International Ski Federation (FIS) from 1934 to 1951. Born in Kristiania as a son of merchant Einar Østgaard and Karen Betzy Bredesen (1858–1938), and grandson of the writer Nikolai Ramm Østgaard. Wikipedia
Head of state of Norway, which is a constitutional and hereditary monarchy with a parliamentary system. The Norwegian monarchy can trace its line back to the reign of Harald Fairhair and the previous petty kingdoms which were united to form Norway; it has been in unions with both Sweden and Denmark for long periods. Wikipedia
Sentences forHarald V of Norway
- The royal motto of the monarch (King Harald's motto is Alt for Norge, meaning "Everything for Norway") is also inscribed on the 10-kroner coin.
- Since 1991 the king has been Harald V, the 66th since unification, but the first king in many hundreds of years to actually have been born in Norway.
- Harald V of the House of Schleswig-Holstein-Sonderburg-Glücksburg was crowned King of Norway in 1991, the first since the 14th century who has been born in the country.
- In 2015, King Harald V became the world's first reigning monarch to visit Antarctica when he went to Queen Maud Land.
- The Commander-in-Chief is King Harald V.
- The King, Prince Harald, and Princess Ragnhild were in attendance.
- After speeches by Heiberg and IOC president Juan Antonio Samaranch, the games were officially declared opened by King Harald V.
- Olav and Märtha had three children: Ragnhild (1930–2012), Astrid (born 1932) and Harald (born 1937), who was to become king in 1991.
- In 1991, the present King Harald V and Queen Sonja were consecrated in the cathedral.
- King Harald V of Norway is honorary president.
- Queen Margrethe II of Denmark did the same in 1972 and, similarly, Harald V of Norway bears no titles except King of Norway.
- Since 1991, the ruling Norwegian monarch have been a descendant of all previous Norwegian monarchs since 1818.
- Traditionally established in 872 and existing continuously for over 1,100 years, the Kingdom of Norway is one of the original states of Europe: King Harald V, who has reigned since 1991, is the 64th monarch according to the official list.
- On 21 March 1929 in Oslo, he married his first cousin Princess Märtha of Sweden with whom he had two daughters, Ragnhild and Astrid and one son, Harald.
- King Harald V and Queen Sonja of Norway came to PLU in 1995 with Queen Sonja receiving an honorary Doctorate of Humane Letters.
- On 24 October 2008, Solskjær was awarded the First Class Knighthood of the Royal Norwegian Order of St. Olav by King Harald V of Norway.
- King Harald V and Queen Sonja also received the benediction in 1991.
- King Harald V sent his condolences to the victims and their families, and urged unity.
- In later years the marriages of the then Crown Prince Harald in 1968 and of Crown Prince Haakon in 2001 sparked considerable controversy, but the lasting effect on the popularity of the monarchy has been minimal.
- In the capital Oslo, the parade passes the Royal Palace where thousands of schoolchildren wave to the King and Queen.
- The society's Protector is King Harald V of Norway.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Harald V of Norway