Cricketers similar to or like Harbhajan Singh
Indian cricketer, who has played all formats of cricket for India. Wikipedia
Former Indian international cricketer who captained the Indian national team in limited-overs formats from 2007 to 2017 and in Test cricket from 2008 to 2014. Under his captaincy, India won the inaugural 2007 ICC World Twenty20, the 2010 and 2016 Asia Cups, the 2011 ICC Cricket World Cup and the 2013 ICC Champions Trophy. Wikipedia
Governed by the Board of Control for Cricket in India , and is a Full Member of the International Cricket Council (ICC) with Test, One-Day International (ODI) and Twenty20 International (T20I) status. Introduced to India by British sailors in the 18th century, and the first cricket club was established in 1792. Wikipedia
Sentences forHarbhajan Singh
- His Indian spin counterpart Harbhajan Singh was the man of the series with 32 wickets at an average of 17.03.
- Their stand-in captain, Harbhajan, was suspended from the tournament for reportedly slapping Sreesanth during Mumbai's league match against Kings XI Punjab.
- The Australians were unable to cope with the spin of Harbhajan Singh on the final day, and became only the third team to lose a Test after enforcing the follow-on.
- Ponting also had his first confrontation with Harbhajan Singh, an Indian off spinner who went on to have much success against him.
- Dhoni failed to collect the Harbhajan Singh delivery cleanly as Flintoff went on to make 36 more runs as England set a target of 313 for the home team, a target that India was never in danger of threatening.
- In that fixture, Gilchrist took the wicket of Harbhajan Singh, from his one and only ball he ever bowled in a T20 match.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Harbhajan Singh