Albums similar to or like Hard Promises
Fourth studio album by Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers released on May 5, 1981 on Backstreet Records. Wikipedia
Song recorded by American rock band Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers. Released in February 1983 as the second single from their fifth album Long After Dark. Wikipedia
Sentences forHard Promises
- Backstreet artist Tom Petty succeeded in his campaign to force MCA to drop prices back to $8.98 for the release of his album Hard Promises, in May 1981.
- Although he was already extremely successful, Petty again ran into record company trouble when he and the Heartbreakers prepared to release Hard Promises (1981), the follow-up album to Damn the Torpedoes.
- The 4th album Hard Promises, released in 1981, became a top-ten hit, going platinum and spawning the hit single "The Waiting".
- The song was originally recorded for Petty's album Hard Promises, but the producers felt the song came from a female point of view and it was left unreleased until it was agreed to be put on the Bella Donna album instead.
- For his part, Lynch felt that he had just begun to play well on the band's fourth and fifth albums, Hard Promises and Long After Dark.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Hard Promises