People similar to or like Harold Hecht
American film producer, dance director and talent agent. Wikipedia
List of awards and nominations received by English film director and producer Sir Alfred Hitchcock, chronicling his achievements in the film industry. The six-times Academy Awards-nominee and four times the Emmy Awards demonstrably won eight Golden Laurel Awards, two Golden Globes, the Irving G. Thalberg Memorial Award, the AFI Life Achievement Award, the Directors Guild of America Award, the Film Society of Lincoln Center's Gala Tribute Award, the National Board of Review of Motion Pictures Award, the New York Film Critics Circle Award, and the Saturn Award. Wikipedia
Sentences forHarold Hecht
- Aldrich would attempt to make Taras Bulba several times but ended up having to sell his script to Harold Hecht, who produced a film without Aldrich in 1962.
- The show only ran three weeks, but his performance attracted the interest of a Hollywood agent, Harold Hecht.
- Harold Hecht refused and asked him to start work on another project – adapting Ernest Lehman’s novellette Sweet Smell of Success into a film.
- Lancaster appeared in a total of 17 films produced by his agent, Harold Hecht.
- The film was director Elliot Silverstein's second feature film, and his relationship with producer Harold Hecht while filming was not smooth.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Harold Hecht