Publishers similar to or like HarperCollins

One of the world's largest publishing companies and is one of the Big Five English-language publishing companies, alongside Penguin Random House, Simon & Schuster, Hachette, and Macmillan. Wikipedia

  • Hachette Book Group

    Publishing company owned by Hachette Livre, the largest publishing company in France, and the third largest trade and educational publisher in the world. Wholly owned subsidiary of Lagardère Group. Wikipedia

  • Penguin Group

    British trade book publisher and part of Penguin Random House, which is owned by the German media conglomerate Bertelsmann. Created by a merger that was finalised on 1 July 2013, with Bertelsmann initially owning 53% of the joint venture, and Pearson PLC initially owning the remaining 47%. Wikipedia

  • Macmillan Publishers

    British publishing company traditionally considered to be one of the 'Big Five' English language publishers. Founded in London in 1843 by Daniel and Alexander MacMillan, since 1999 it has been a wholly owned subsidiary of Holtzbrinck Publishing Group with offices in 41 countries worldwide and operations in more than thirty others. Wikipedia

  • Simon & Schuster

    American publishing company and a subsidiary of ViacomCBS founded in New York City in 1924 by Richard L. Simon and M. Lincoln Schuster. The third largest publisher in the United States, publishing 2,000 titles annually under 35 different imprints. Wikipedia

  • Penguin Books

    British publishing house. Co-founded in 1935 by Sir Allen Lane with his brothers Richard and John, as a line of the publishers The Bodley Head, only becoming a separate company the following year. Wikipedia

  • Transworld Publishers

    British publishing house in Ealing, London that is a division of Penguin Random House, one of the world's largest mass media groups. Established in 1950 as the British division of American company Bantam Books. Wikipedia

    Sentences

    Sentences forHarperCollins

      This will create an email alert.  Stay up to date on result for: HarperCollins