Publishers similar to or like HarperCollins
One of the world's largest publishing companies and is one of the Big Five English-language publishing companies, alongside Penguin Random House, Simon & Schuster, Hachette, and Macmillan. Wikipedia
British trade book publisher and part of Penguin Random House, which is owned by the German media conglomerate Bertelsmann. Created by a merger that was finalised on 1 July 2013, with Bertelsmann initially owning 53% of the joint venture, and Pearson PLC initially owning the remaining 47%. Wikipedia
British publishing company traditionally considered to be one of the 'Big Five' English language publishers. Founded in London in 1843 by Daniel and Alexander MacMillan, since 1999 it has been a wholly owned subsidiary of Holtzbrinck Publishing Group with offices in 41 countries worldwide and operations in more than thirty others. Wikipedia
- This came after Cameron was reported to have signed an £800,000 contract with William Collins, an imprint of HarperCollins, in 2016.
- The dismissive term "Meh", believed to have been popularized by the show, entered the Collins English Dictionary in 2008.
- As of 2009, six books have been released about the Family Guy universe, all published by HarperCollins since 2005.
- Tolkien desperately hoped to publish it along with The Lord of the Rings, but publishers (both Allen & Unwin and Collins) declined.
- In Scotland the Authorized Version is published by Collins under licence from the Scottish Bible Board.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: HarperCollins