Nascar drivers similar to or like Harry Gant
Retired American stock car racing driver best known for driving the No. 33 Skoal Bandit car on the NASCAR Winston Cup Series circuit during the 1980s and 1990s and his 4-race win streak in 1991. Wikipedia
American professional stock car driver and team owner, who raced from 1975 to 2001 in the former NASCAR Winston Cup Series (now called the NASCAR Cup Series), most notably driving the No. 3 Chevrolet for Richard Childress Racing. The third child of racing driver Ralph Earnhardt and Martha Earnhardt, he began his career in 1975 in the World 600. Wikipedia
American former stock car racing driver who raced from 1958 to 1992 in the former NASCAR Grand National and Winston Cup Series (now called the NASCAR Cup Series), most notably driving the No. 43 Plymouth/Pontiac for Petty Enterprises. The first driver to win the Cup Series championship seven times , while also winning a record 200 races during his career, including the Daytona 500 a record seven times, and a record 27 races (10 of them consecutively) in the 1967 season alone. Wikipedia
American former stock car driver and current racing commentator, who raced from 1978 to 2014 in the former NASCAR Winston Cup and Sprint Cup Series (now called the NASCAR Cup Series). Older brother of 2000 Cup Series champion Bobby Labonte, and the father of former Nationwide Series driver Justin Labonte. Wikipedia
Sentences forHarry Gant
- In 1991, Harry Gant became the oldest winner at 51 years, 268 days.
- Harry Gant was looking to make history in the 1991 Tyson Holly Farms 400.
- After failing to finish a race with his own team he moved to Mach 1 Racing, replacing the injured Harry Gant.
- Only Waltrip and Harry Gant finished the race on the lead lap.
- Cale Yarborough passed Harry Gant on the final lap for the win.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Harry Gant