Companies similar to or like Hasbro
American multinational conglomerate with toy, board game, and media assets, headquartered in Pawtucket, Rhode Island. Wikipedia
Line of action figures owned and produced by the toy company Hasbro. The initial product offering represented four of the branches of the U.S. armed forces with the Action Soldier (U.S. Army), Action Sailor (U.S. Navy), Action Pilot (U.S. Air Force), Action Marine (U.S. Marine Corps) and later on, the Action Nurse. Wikipedia
American diversified multinational mass media and entertainment conglomerate headquartered at the Walt Disney Studios complex in Burbank, California. Originally founded on October 16, 1923, by brothers Walt and Roy O. Disney as the Disney Brothers Cartoon Studio; it also operated under the names The Walt Disney Studio and Walt Disney Productions before officially changing its name to The Walt Disney Company in 1986. Wikipedia
- Providence is also home to some of toy manufacturer Hasbro's business operations, although their headquarters are in Pawtucket.
- The city was included after Hasbro held an online vote in order to determine which cities would make it into an updated version of the game.
- Spears also teamed up with Hasbro in 2012 to release an exclusive version of Twister Dance, which includes a remix of "Till the World Ends".
- Mini figures based on members of the group were launched for the band's US fans after the agreement was signed by American firm Hasbro.
- As of November 6, 2008, it was confirmed that Electronic Arts is closing their Casual Label & merging it with their Hasbro partnership with The Sims Label.
- On August 22, 2019, American toy and media company Hasbro announced that it had reached an agreement to acquire Entertainment One for US$4 billion.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Hasbro