Topics similar to or like Healthcare and the LGBT community
LGBT topics in medicine are those that relate to lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender access to health services. Wikipedia
Interwoven history of lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and allied movements in the United States of America, beginning in the early 20th century and influential in achieving social progress for lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and transsexual people. Political ideology and social movement that advocate for the full acceptance of LGBT people in society. Wikipedia
Research shows that a disproportionate number of homeless youth in the United States identify as lesbian, gay, bisexual or transgender, or LGBT. Primarily a result of hostility or abuse from the young people's families leading to eviction or running away. Wikipedia
Lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) rights in Canada are some of the most advanced in the Americas and in the world. Same-sex sexual activity has been lawful in Canada since June 27, 1969, when the Criminal Law Amendment Act (also known as Bill C-150) came into force upon royal assent. Wikipedia
Sentences forHealthcare and the LGBT community
- One such research collaboration aimed to understand and improve the education of transgender-related health topics within Texas nursing programs' curricula.
- Overall, the donation ban on MSM and transgender women has further exacerbated growing distrust of the medical system within the LGBTQ+ community, especially given the history of homophobia within the medical profession.
- These organizations were created to serve LGBTQ people's specific healthcare concerns as well as counteract the impact of social determinants, stigma, and bias.
- In addition to environmental causes, Kidder was a vocal supporter of LGBT rights, and in 2003 hosted benefits at a gay and lesbian health center in Boston, Massachusetts.
- In 2002, Baskerville was appointed to the Executive Committee of the National Coalition for LGBT Health.
- Many reported discrimination, bias, and refusal when attempting to seek healthcare.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Healthcare and the LGBT community