Films similar to or like Hearts and Minds (film)
1974 American documentary film about the Vietnam War directed by Peter Davis. Wikipedia
1994 American documentary film directed by Steve James, and produced by Frederick Marx, James, and Peter Gilbert, with Kartemquin Films. It follows the story of two African-American high school students, William Gates and Arthur Agee, in Chicago and their dream of becoming professional basketball players. Wikipedia
Sentences forHearts and Minds (film)
- In 1974 the documentary Hearts and Minds sought to portray the devastation the war was causing to the South Vietnamese people, and won an Academy Award for best documentary amid considerable controversy.
- In the 1974 film Hearts and Minds, Westmoreland opined that "The Oriental doesn't put the same high price on life as does a Westerner. Life is plentiful, life is cheap in the Orient. And as the philosophy of the Orient expresses it: Life is not important."
- In the same year, he appeared in the anti-war documentary film Hearts and Minds, speaking about his life before, during, and after the Vietnam War.
- As Howard Zuker, he has produced, presented and/or financed more than forty motion pictures, including Hearts and Minds (1974), which won the Academy Award for Best Documentary Feature.
- The 1974 film Hearts and Minds features scenes of prostitution, at both the beginning of the film, and during the middle of it.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Hearts and Minds (film)