Officeholders similar to or like Heinrich Himmler
Reichsführer of the Schutzstaffel (Protection Squadron; SS), and a leading member of the Nazi Party (NSDAP) of Germany. Wikipedia
Major paramilitary organization under Adolf Hitler and the Nazi Party (NSDAP) in Nazi Germany, and later throughout German-occupied Europe during World War II. It began with a small guard unit known as the Saal-Schutz ("Hall Security") made up of NSDAP volunteers to provide security for party meetings in Munich. Wikipedia
German Nazi politician and Reich Minister of Propaganda of Nazi Germany from 1933 to 1945. One of Adolf Hitler's closest and most devoted associates, and was known for his skills in public speaking and his deeply virulent antisemitism, which was evident in his publicly voiced views. Wikipedia
Between 1925 and 1945, the German Schutzstaffel (SS) grew from eight members to over a quarter of a million Waffen-SS and over a million Allgemeine-SS members. Other members included the SS-Totenkopfverbände (SS-TV), which ran the Nazi concentration and extermination camps. Wikipedia
Sentences forHeinrich Himmler
- On 28 October 1938, Heinrich Himmler ordered the deportation of Polish Jews from Leipzig to Poland.
- Others to join the party around this time were Heinrich Himmler and World War I flying ace Hermann Göring.
- In 1925, Heinrich Himmler joined the unit, which had by then been reformed and given its final name.
- As Heiden attempted to keep the SS from dissolving, Heinrich Himmler became his deputy in September 1927.
- On 20 April 1934, oversight of the Gestapo passed to the head of the SS, Heinrich Himmler, who was also appointed Chief of German Police by Hitler in 1936.
- Heinrich Himmler, in his secret memorandum, Reflections on the Treatment of Peoples of Alien Races in the East (dated 25 May 1940), outlined the Nazi plans for the non-German populations in the East.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Heinrich Himmler