Languages similar to or like Hejazi Arabic
Variety of Arabic spoken in the Hejaz region in Saudi Arabia. Wikipedia
Peninsular Arabic, or Southern Arabic, are the varieties of Arabic spoken throughout the Arabian Peninsula. This includes the countries of Saudi Arabia, Yemen, Oman, United Arab Emirates, Kuwait, Bahrain, Qatar, Southern Iraq, Southern Iran and the tribal people of Jordan (the native Jordanians). Wikipedia
Variety of Old Arabic attested in Hejaz the western part of Saudi Arabia from about the 1st century to the 7th century. Variety thought to underlie the Quranic Consonantal Text and in its later iteration was the prestige spoken and written register of Arabic in the Umayyad Caliphate. Wikipedia
Sentences forHejazi Arabic
- The Jeddah region's distinctive speech pattern is called the Hejazi dialect; it is among the most recognizable accents within the Arabic language.
- Arabic is the predominant language as in the rest of Saudi Arabia, with Hejazi Arabic being most widely spoken dialect in the region.
- The main regional dialect of the Mecca Province spoken by Saudis is Hejazi Arabic, with a minority of Najdi Arabic speakers in the eastern parts of the region.
- Smaller groups also speak other Afroasiatic languages, such as the newly recognized Dahlik and Arabic (the Hejazi and Hadhrami dialects spoken by the Rashaida and Hadhrami, respectively).
- In many languages with dual forms, the use of the dual is mandatory as in some Arabic dialects using dual in nouns as in Hejazi Arabic, and the plural is used only for groups greater than two.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Hejazi Arabic