Broadcasting networks similar to or like Hellenic Broadcasting Corporation
State-owned public radio and television broadcaster for Greece. Wikipedia
The state-owned public broadcaster for Greece from 4 May 2014 to 11 June 2015. Antonis Samaras' coalition government established NERIT to replace the Hellenic Broadcasting Corporation (ERT) in 2013: NERIT began broadcasting under their identity on 4 May 2014, replacing the transitional service Dimosia Tileorasi. Wikipedia
Greek free-to-air television channel, owned by the Hellenic Broadcasting Corporation, the public broadcaster of Greece. Entertainment channel: although it broadcasts nationwide, most of the content on ERT3 is centred towards Northern Greece: consequently, ERT3 mainly broadcasts from Thessaloniki instead of the Broadcasting House in Athens, with regional studios in various cities in the north, including Florina, Komotini, Alexandroupoli and on the islands of Paros, Lesbos and Samos. Wikipedia
Greek free-to-air television channel, owned by the Hellenic Broadcasting Corporation, the state broadcaster of Greece. The first high-definition television channel in the country and started broadcasting on 27 April 2011 in several large cities such as Athens, Thessaloniki and Alexandroupoli as ERT HD. Wikipedia
Internationally broadcast Greek-language channel run by Greece's national broadcaster Hellenic Broadcasting Corporation (ERT). Programming includes a mix of news, discussion-based programmes, drama, documentaries, entertainment shows as well as sports coverage including live games from Greece's top football league, Super League Greece. Wikipedia
Sentences forHellenic Broadcasting Corporation
- On 11 June 2013, RAI was one of the few known European broadcasters to condemn and criticize the closure of Greece's state broadcaster ERT.
- On 11 June 2013, RTVE was one of the few known European broadcasters to condemn and criticise the closure of Greece's state broadcaster ERT.
- On 11 June 2013, the Greek government shut down the state broadcaster ERT, at short notice, citing government spending concerns related to the Euro crisis.
- On 11 June 2013, RTBF was one of the few European public broadcasters to join in condemning the closure of Greece's public broadcaster ERT.
- Another organization established by the regime was for the first time a state radio station; the YRE (today ERT), suitable also for the propaganda of the regime.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Hellenic Broadcasting Corporation