Broadcasting networks similar to or like Hellenic Broadcasting Corporation
State-owned public radio and television broadcaster for Greece. Wikipedia
The state-owned public broadcaster for Greece from 4 May 2014 to 11 June 2015. Antonis Samaras's coalition government established NERIT to replace the Hellenic Broadcasting Corporation (ERT) in 2013: NERIT began broadcasting under their identity on 4 May 2014, replacing the transitional service Dimosia Tileorasi. Wikipedia
State network of PBS member television stations and NPR member radio stations serving the U.S. state of Georgia. Operated by the Georgia Public Telecommunications Commission, an agency of the Georgia state government which holds the licenses for most of the PBS and NPR member stations licensed in the state. Wikipedia
Abkhazia's public television and radio broadcaster, founded in 1976. Its sole TV channel, Apsua TV, started broadcasting on November 6, 1976. Wikipedia
American broadcast television network that is owned by Weigel Broadcasting. Marketed as "The Definitive Destination for Classic TV", the network airs a variety of classic television programs from the 1950s through the early 1990s, which are obtained primarily from the libraries of CBS Television Distribution and 20th Television. Wikipedia
Canadian French-language free-to-air television network that is owned by Société Radio-Canada (known in English as the Canadian Broadcasting Corporation), the national public broadcaster. French-language counterpart of CBC Television, the broadcaster's English-language television network. Wikipedia
American English language commercial broadcast television and radio network that is a flagship property of CBS Corporation. Headquartered at the CBS Building in New York City with major production facilities and operations in New York City and Los Angeles (at CBS Television City and the CBS Studio Center). Wikipedia
American commercial broadcast radio and television networks that is a subsidiary of the Disney Media Networks division of The Walt Disney Company. Headquartered in Burbank, California, on Riverside Drive, directly across the street from Walt Disney Studios and adjacent to the Roy E. Disney Animation Building. Wikipedia
American public broadcaster and television program distributor. Nonprofit organization and the most prominent provider of educational television programming to public television stations in the United States, distributing series such as American Experience, America's Test Kitchen, Antiques Roadshow, Arthur, Barney & Friends, Clifford the Big Red Dog, Downton Abbey, Finding Your Roots, Frontline, The Magic School Bus, Masterpiece, Mister Rogers' Neighborhood, Nature, Nova, the PBS NewsHour, Sesame Street, Teletubbies, and This Old House. Wikipedia
National public-service broadcaster for the Flemish Region and Community of Belgium. Successor to the Nationaal Instituut voor de Radio-omroep , Belgische Radio- en Televisieomroep (BRT, 1960–1991), and Belgische Radio- en Televisieomroep Nederlandstalige Uitzendingen (BRTN, 1991–1998). Wikipedia
Dutch commercial broadcasting company owned by Talpa Network. The company started as a Dutch arm of SBS Broadcasting but it got separated from its roots when Sanoma Media Netherlands, a Dutch subsidiary of the Finnish media conglomerate Sanoma, and Talpa Holding, of John de Mol, Jr., acquired the company from ProSiebenSat.1 Media in 2011. Wikipedia
Entity level public broadcaster which operates own radio and television services in the Federation of Bosnia and Herzegovina entity. Mainly produced in Bosnian and Croatian language. Wikipedia
Sentences forHellenic Broadcasting Corporation
- On 11 June 2013, the RAI was one of the few known European broadcasters to condemn and criticize the closure of Greece's state broadcaster ERT.
- On 11 June 2013, the Greek government shut down the state broadcaster ERT, at short notice, citing government spending concerns related to the Euro crisis.
- Thessaloniki is home to the ERT3 TV-channel and Radio Macedonia, both services of Hellenic Broadcasting Corporation (ERT) operating in the city and are broadcast all over Greece.
- On 11 June 2013, RTVE was one of the few known European broadcasters to condemn and criticise the closure of Greece's state broadcaster ERT.
- Hellenic Broadcasting Corporation (Greek: Ελληνική Ραδιοφωνία Τηλεόραση ή ERT) is the state-owned public broadcaster in Greece.
- On August 9, 2018, a two-year contract with the management of the Super League is signed by ERT.
- According to ERT, it was "inspired by the wind and the sea, the golden sunlight and the glow of the sand".
- On 11 June 2013, RTBF was one of the few European public broadcasters to join in condemning the closure of Greece's public broadcaster ERT.
- Another organization established by the regime was for the first time a state radio station; the YRE (today ERT), suitable also for the propaganda of the regime.
- After his resignation as a member of Greek parliament, he was appointed General Musical Director of the Choir and the two Orchestras of the Hellenic State Radio (ERT), which he reorganised and with which he undertook successful concert tours abroad.
- In 1974, during the dictatorship in Greece, rock band Nostradamos won the first Eurovision participation contest ran by the state broadcaster ERT to represent Greece at Eurovision.
- ERT S.A., a public corporation supervised by the Minister of Press, operates three national television channels and five national radio channels.
- Following the junta's overthrow, he became active in public life and assumed a number of positions in the Athens State Orchestra (KOA), the National Opera (ELS), and the National Radio (ERT).
- The Democratic Left left the coalition on 21 June 2013 in protest at the closure of the nation's public broadcaster Hellenic Broadcasting Corporation (ERT), leaving Samaras with a slim majority of 153 ND and PASOK MPs combined.
- In May the Eurovision Song Contest 2006 was held in Athens, since Greece won the contest the previous year and Rouvas was asked by ERT to host the semifinal and final with Maria Menounos.
- On 21 June 2013, DIMAR chose to withdraw from the governing coalition in protest of the unilateral closure of the state-owned Hellenic Broadcasting Corporation (ERT), ten days before; an action opposed by both DIMAR and PASOK.
- Greece's Ellinikí Radiofonía Tileórasi (ERT) also offered the EBU to host the contest in Athens, Greece again.
- Held at the Nikos Galis Olympic Indoor Hall in Athens, Greece on 18 May (for the semi-final) and 20 May 2006 (for the final), the organising was done by the Greek national broadcaster Hellenic Broadcasting Corporation (ERT).
- In March 2004, Hellenic Radio and Television (ERT) announced that Rouvas would represent Greece in the Eurovision Song Contest 2004 after the selection process on the reality show EuroStar proved unsatisfactory.
- Its beneficiary is the state broadcaster Ellinikí Radiofonía Tileórasi (ERT).
- Although drawn to perform in second place, ERT withdrew the entry a few weeks before the contest.
- Paparizou moved permanently to Greece in 2004, and after a long selection process led by national broadcaster Hellenic Radio and Television (ERT), she was selected to represent Greece in the Eurovision Song Contest 2005 held in Kiev, Ukraine.
- Greek rock band Nostradamos had won the first Eurovision participation contest ran by the state broadcaster ERT to represent Greece at Eurovision.
- Greek national broadcaster ERT chose Vissi to represent Greece in the Eurovision Song Contest 2006.
- ERT1 (ΕΡΤ1), is the flagship television network of state-owned broadcaster ERT (Ελληνική Ραδιοφωνία Τηλεόραση).
- The mountain has a telecommunications tower that broadcasts radio and television including ANT1, Mega, ERT, Star Channel, Alter, TRT and more and radio including ERA, ANT1 FM and many more.
- BBC Worldwide has also sold the programme to SVT (Sweden); NRK (Norway); RÚV (Iceland); Yle (Finland); AXN White (Spain; Portugal); ERT (Greece); ABC in Australia and TVNZ in New Zealand, where its debut recorded a 35% share of the audience – 20% above average.
- On 15 January 2013 the Hellenic Broadcasting Corporation (ERT) announced that it had reached an agreement with private music channel MAD TV to take on the organisation and production of a national final to select a song to represent Greece in the contest.
- Star Channel was launched on 4th December 1993 to compete with Mega, ANT1, Alpha TV and ERT Channels.
- He was twice Programme Director of the Greek National Radio Foundation (1945–46 and 1953–54), Member of the Greek National Theatre's Administrative Council, President of the Administrative Council of the Greek Radio and Television as well as Member of the Consultative Committee of the Greek National Tourists' Organisation on the Athens Festival.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Hellenic Broadcasting Corporation