Golfers similar to or like Henrik Stenson
Swedish professional golfer who plays both on the PGA and European Tours. Wikipedia
Sentences forHenrik Stenson
- He followed this up with a 69 in the second round for a 10 under par total and a one shot lead over Henrik Stenson going into the weekend.
- Norman's final round 64 was the lowest score by a winner in Open history until Henrik Stenson's 63 at the 2016 Open Championship.
- In 2016, he was involved in an epic duel with Sweden's Henrik Stenson, which many people compared to the 1977 Duel in the Sun between Jack Nicklaus and Tom Watson.
- He started his final round three shots behind the overnight leader and won the tournament by finishing three shots ahead of Henrik Stenson.
- He had the lowest total four round score in the history of The Open Championship 267, in 1993, (since broken by Henrik Stenson in 2016), and The Players Championship (264, in 1994).
- The victory was García's 12th of his European Tour career, as he finished three strokes ahead of Henrik Stenson.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Henrik Stenson