Musical artists similar to or like Henry McCullough
Northern Irish guitarist, singer and songwriter. Wikipedia
Eire Apparent were a band from Northern Ireland, noted for launching the careers of Henry McCullough and Ernie Graham, and for having Jimi Hendrix play on, and produce, their only album. The origins of the group stretch back to early '60s Belfast band Tony & The Telstars, which featured lead guitarist Rod Demick (born Roderick Demick, 1947, Prestatyn, Flintshire, North Wales), drummer Davy Lutton (born William David Lutton, 1946, Belfast), lead vocalist and guitarist George O'Hara and bassist Chris Stewart (born Eric Christopher Stewart, 1946, Belfast, Co Antrim). Wikipedia
Northern Irish singer-songwriter, instrumentalist and record producer. His professional career began as a teenager in the late 1950s, playing a variety of instruments including guitar, harmonica, keyboards and saxophone for various Irish showbands, covering the popular hits of that time. Wikipedia
Sentences forHenry McCullough
- Following the addition of guitarist Henry McCullough, Wings' first concert tour began in 1972 with a debut performance in front of an audience of seven hundred at the University of Nottingham.
- On 24 January 1972, McCartney added to the Wings line-up guitarist Henry McCullough, after he had tried out for the band.
- In early 1972, McCartney decided to expand Wings to a five-piece band by adding another guitarist, Henry McCullough, and to begin touring with the group.
- The album was cut down to a single disc by McCartney – according to Henry McCullough, in an attempt to release a more commercial and less expensive record.
- The new touring line-up of Cocker's Grease Band featured Henry McCullough on lead guitar, who would go on to briefly play with McCartney's Wings.
- The recording also includes a guitar solo by Henry McCullough that some commentators view as a highlight of the track.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Henry McCullough