Television channels similar to or like History (American TV network)
Pay television network and flagship channel owned by A&E Networks, a joint venture between Hearst Communications and the Disney Media Networks division of the Walt Disney Company. Wikipedia
American basic cable channel owned by A&E Networks, a joint venture between the Disney Media Networks subsidiary of The Walt Disney Company and Hearst Communications (each owns 50%). The network features lifestyle programming, with a mix of reality, culinary, home renovation and makeover series. Wikipedia
American multinational digital cable and satellite television network owned by ESPN Inc., a joint venture between the Disney Media Networks division of The Walt Disney Company (which owns a controlling 80% stake) and the Hearst Communications (which owns the remaining 20%). Known as "ESPN3" in its planning stages and proposed as early as 1993, the channel launched on November 1, 1996, and originally featured a rolling news format with 24-hour coverage of sports news and highlights. Wikipedia
Sentences forHistory (American TV network)
- Roberts, whose father was a Tuskegee Airman, executive produced and narrated the one-hour documentary Tuskegee Airmen: Legacy of Courage which will premiere on History on 10 February 2021.
- According to the History.com the Act is also "one of the most far-reaching pieces of civil rights legislation in U.S. history."
- In 2019, The History Channel created and aired a highly-fictionalized TV show based on his UFO research and the organization he worked for dubbed Project Blue Book.
- The Kris was featured in season 6, episode 7 of the History Channel competition show, Forged In Fire, as the round three finale weapon to be created.
- History.com called the act "one of the crowning legislative achievements of the civil rights movement."
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: History (American TV network)