Topics similar to or like History of Cambodia
The history of Cambodia, a country in mainland Southeast Asia, can be traced back to Indian civilisation. Wikipedia
The history of Southeast Asia covers the people of Southeast Asia from prehistory to the present in two distinct sub-regions: Mainland Southeast Asia (or Indochina) and Maritime Southeast Asia (or Insular Southeast Asia). Mainland Southeast Asia comprises Cambodia, Laos, Myanmar (or Burma), Peninsular Malaysia, Thailand and Vietnam whereas Maritime Southeast Asia comprises Brunei, Cocos (Keeling) Islands, Christmas Island, East Malaysia, East Timor, Indonesia, Philippines and Singapore. Wikipedia
Sentences forHistory of Cambodia
- The fostering of activity to meet these imperatives and the building of institutions are described in subsequent articles in the History of Cambodia series.
- In a second trip to Southeast Asia, Baez assisted in an effort to take food and medicine into the western regions of Cambodia, and participated in a United Nations Humanitarian Conference on Kampuchea.
- It has been suggested that Cambodia's ability to peacefully appoint a new King shows that Cambodia's government has stabilized incredibly from the situation the country was in during the 1970s (see History of Cambodia).
- The Japanese occupation of Cambodia (ការត្រួតត្រារបស់ជប៉ុននៅកម្ពុជា) was the period of Cambodian history during World War II when the Kingdom of Cambodia was occupied by the Japanese.
- From the port of Dvārakā at the terminus of the Kamboja–Dvārakā Route, traders connected with sea trading routes to exchange goods as far west as Rome and as far east as Kampuchea.
- It was not the case in Champa, Cambodia and Siam, where "scripts have in the course of centuries undergone such profound changes that the compilers of later chronicles could not read the earlier inscriptions".
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: History of Cambodia