Topics similar to or like History of Korea
About the history of Korea up to the division of Korea in 1945. Wikipedia
Country in East Asia, constituting the southern part of the Korean Peninsula, and sharing a land border with North Korea. 25 million people, around half of the country's population of more than 51 million people, live in the Seoul Capital Area, the fifth-largest metropolitan area in the world. Wikipedia
Way of writing Korean history that centers on the Korean minjok, an ethnically or racially defined Korean nation. This kind of historiography emerged in the early twentieth century among Korean intellectuals who wanted to foster national consciousness to achieve Korean independence from Japanese domination. Wikipedia
Sentences forHistory of Korea
- Suwon has existed in various forms throughout Korea's history, growing from a small settlement to become a major industrial and cultural center.
- The names and symbolism of the Chang Hon tul refer to elements of Korean history, culture and religious philosophy.
- The Korean Joseon dynasty (1392–1910) ruled throughout this period, successfully repelling 16th- and 17th-century invasions from Japan and China.
- He also questions how only three decades of Japanese occupation could simply upend the impact of "thousands of years" of history in Korea.
- Many Korean scholars today echo Shin Chaeho and praise Yeon Gaesomun as a soldier-statesman without equal in Korean history.
- Mount Kumgang has been known for its scenic beauty since ancient times and is the subject of many different works of art.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: History of Korea