Flags similar to or like History of South Africa
The first modern humans are believed to have inhabited South Africa more than 100,000 years ago. Wikipedia
System of institutionalised racial segregation that existed in South Africa and South West Africa (now Namibia) from 1948 until the early 1990s. Characterised by an authoritarian political culture based on baasskap , which ensured that South Africa was dominated politically, socially, and economically by the nation's minority white population. Wikipedia
Boers (Boere) refers to the descendants of the proto-Afrikaans-speaking settlers of the eastern Cape frontier in Southern Africa during the 18th and much of the 19th century. From 1652 to 1795, the Dutch East India Company controlled this area, but the United Kingdom incorporated it into the British Empire in 1806. Wikipedia
Sentences forHistory of South Africa
- During the 20th century, the black majority sought to claim more rights from the dominant white minority, which played a large role in the country's recent history and politics.
- It established British rule in South Africa, which was to have many ramifications for the region during the nineteenth and twentieth centuries.
- South Africa, a British colony, was exceptional in that it became virtually independent by 1931.
- The term acquired a distinctly derogatory meaning in the context of South African history, especially during the Apartheid era.
- Most songs of album are heavily influenced by the end of this dark period of South African history.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: History of South Africa