NFL teams similar to or like History of the San Diego Chargers
The professional American football team now known as the Los Angeles Chargers previously played in San Diego, California as the San Diego Chargers from 1961 to 2017 before relocating back to Los Angeles where the team played their inaugural season. Wikipedia
One of the four divisions of the American Football Conference in the National Football League (NFL). There are currently four teams that reside in the division: the Buffalo Bills (based in Orchard Park, New York); the Miami Dolphins (based in Miami Gardens, Florida); the New England Patriots (based in Foxborough, Massachusetts); and the New York Jets (based in East Rutherford, New Jersey). Wikipedia
These quarterbacks have started at least one game for the National Football League (NFL)'s Los Angeles Chargers or its predecessor, the San Diego Chargers. They are listed in order of the date of each player's first start at quarterback for the team. Wikipedia
Sentences forHistory of the San Diego Chargers
- Gibbs was an assistant for the San Diego Chargers in 1979 and 1980 when the team wore white at home under head coach Don Coryell.
- For the second consecutive year, a team relocated to the Los Angeles metropolitan area, as the former San Diego Chargers announced their intent to do so in January 2017.
- Unitas was traded from the Colts to the San Diego Chargers on January 20, 1973 in a transaction that originally had future considerations returning to Baltimore.
- He was projected to be taken by the New York Giants as the fourth overall pick, with the San Diego Chargers taking Manning first overall.
- San Diego is the only metropolitan area that has hosted past Super Bowls but does not currently have an NFL franchise; what is now SDCCU Stadium hosted three Super Bowls prior to that city losing its NFL franchise to relocation.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: History of the San Diego Chargers