Historic sites similar to or like Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum
Mausoleum which serves as the resting place of Vietnamese Revolutionary leader & President Ho Chi Minh in Hanoi, Vietnam. Wikipedia
South Vietnamese nationalist of the post-World War II generation who had the rare distinction of serving and watching at close quarters the two historic leaders of post-World War II Vietnam: presidents Ho Chi Minh in the Viet Minh coalition in 1945–46, and Ngô Đình Diệm 1954–55/1956–59/1963. He played a significant though understated role in the nationalist attempt to preserve a non-communist Vietnam. Wikipedia
Name of a square in Hanoi where president Ho Chi Minh read the Proclamation of Independence of the Democratic Republic of Vietnam on September 2, 1945. Named after the Ba Đình Uprising, an anti-French rebellion that occurred in Vietnam in 1886–1887 as part of the Cần Vương movement. Wikipedia
Vietnamese politician who is the current General Secretary of the Communist Party of Vietnam, de facto top leader of Vietnam, in office since January 19, 2011 and President of Vietnam, de jure head of state of Vietnam, in office since October 23, 2018. Chairman of the National Assembly from 2006 to 2011, representing Hanoi, was elected General Secretary of the Communist Party of Vietnam at the party's 11th National Congress in 2011 and re-elected twice at the 12th National Congress in 2016 and the 13th National Congress in 2021. Wikipedia
Located across the Ba Dinh Square, across the Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum and close to Hanoi Citadel. Constructed in 1993 in a fusion of traditional Vietnamese and modernist architecture, the memorial commemorates men and women who sacrificed themselves during the Second Indochina War. Wikipedia
Vietnamese private university based in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam. Located at: 141 Dien Bien Phu, District Binh Thanh, Ho Chi Minh City. Wikipedia
The three deaf-community sign languages indigenous to Vietnam are found in Ho Chi Minh City, Hanoi, and Haiphong. The HCMC and Hanoi languages especially have been influenced by the French Sign Language (LSQ) once taught in schools, and have absorbed a large amount of FSL vocabulary. Wikipedia
Public university established in 1960, located in Hanoi, Vietnam with satellite campuses in Ho Chi Minh City and Quảng Ninh. Often regarded as one of the most prestigious universities in Vietnam, covering a wide range of areas - from economics and business to law and foreign languages. Wikipedia
Sentences forHo Chi Minh Mausoleum
- It was said that Ho's body was hidden, and carried a long way among forests and rivers in a special-designed coffin until Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum was built.
- It was reported that Lê Duẩn did not lead the party delegates of the 5th National Congress to the Hồ Chí Minh Mausoleum because of his deteriorating health.
- There is the embalmed body on view in a massive mausoleum, the ubiquity of his image featured in every public building and schoolroom, and other displays of reverence, some unofficial, that verge on "worship".
- It is believed that Đỗ Mười was a Soviet liaison during the construction of the Hồ Chí Minh Mausoleum.
- The One Pillar Pagoda, the Lycée du Protectorat and the Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum are also in Ba Dinh.
- When Ho Chi Minh died, the granite Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum was built here to display his embalmed body.
- The Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum is located nearby the palace.
- In 1970, Kỳ was a member of the Steering Committee for the construction of the Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum, and later in 1977, the Deputy Director of the Ho Chi Minh Museum.
- The battalion also protects the embalmed body of Ho Chi Minh at his mausoleum for 24 hours.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum