Automobiles similar to or like Holden Commodore (VF)
Executive car that was produced by Holden between June 2013 and October 2017. Wikipedia
The WM and WN series Holden Caprice (also marketed as the Holden Statesman) are a line of full-size/executive cars produced by the Australian manufacturer Holden from September 2006 to October 2017, sold primarily in Australia and New Zealand. They were also exported in various guises to the United States, the Middle East, China and South Korea. Wikipedia
Sentences forHolden Commodore (VF)
- From 2013 to 2017, Chevrolet drivers began driving the Holden VF Commodore SSV based Chevrolet SS in Sprint Cup until the Chevrolet SS was discontinued after 2017.
- The Camaro ZL1 was introduced in the Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series in 2018, replacing the discontinued Chevrolet SS.
- The first Next Level car to be introduced was the redesigned Chevrolet SS composite body, which was unveiled during the 2015 season-ending race at Circuit Zolder.
- Production of wagons in Australia ceased altogether in 2017 when the Holden Commodore (VF) ended production.
- It was also the last season Chevrolet fielded the Chevrolet SS, replacing it with the Camaro ZL1 starting in 2018.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Holden Commodore (VF)