People similar to or like Holland Taylor
American actress and playwright. Wikipedia
American actress known for her roles as attorney Ellenor Frutt on ABC's The Practice, Delia Banks on CBS's Ghost Whisperer, Gladys Presley in the 2005 miniseries entitled Elvis, and "Control" on Person of Interest. In 1999, Manheim won the Primetime Emmy Award for Outstanding Supporting Actress in a Drama Series for her work on The Practice. Wikipedia
American actress and writer. After making her stage debut as Rita in a Broadway production of Craig Lucas's Prelude to a Kiss in 1990 (for which she received a Tony Award nomination), Parker came to prominence for film roles in Grand Canyon (1991), Fried Green Tomatoes (1991), The Client (1994), Bullets over Broadway (1994), Boys on the Side (1995), The Portrait of a Lady (1996), and The Maker (1997). Wikipedia
American actress whose 41-year career included work in radio, stage, film, and television. Best known for her role as Endora on the television series Bewitched, but she also had notable roles in films, including Citizen Kane, The Magnificent Ambersons, Dark Passage, All That Heaven Allows, Show Boat, and Hush...Hush, Sweet Charlotte. Wikipedia
Award presented annually by the Hollywood Foreign Press Association . Golden Globe Award given in honor of an actress who has delivered an outstanding performance in a supporting role on a television series, miniseries or motion picture made for television for the calendar year. Wikipedia
Nigerian-American actress. Known for her role as Suzanne "Crazy Eyes" Warren on the Netflix original series Orange Is the New Black , for which she won an Emmy Award for Outstanding Guest Actress in a Comedy Series in 2014, an Emmy Award for Outstanding Supporting Actress in a Drama Series in 2015, and two [[Screen Actors Guild Award for Outstanding Performance by a Female Actor in a Comedy Series|Screen Actors Guild Awards for Outstanding Performance by a Female Actor in a Comedy Series]] in 2014 and 2015. Wikipedia
Sentences forHolland Taylor
- Alan leaves to live with his mother Evelyn (Holland Taylor) when the house is sold, but Walden invites both Alan and Jake back to live in the beach house.
- Off-Broadway in July 2009, he starred opposite Holland Taylor in Mother, a play by Lisa Ebersole.
- Since early 2015, Paulson has been in a relationship with actress Holland Taylor.
- In 2010, actress Holland Taylor debuted in a one-woman show called "Ann: An Affectionate Portrait of Ann Richards" at the Charline McCombs Empire Theater in San Antonio, Texas.
- Both Barbara Hale and William R. Moses reprised their roles for all four films, although in the final film in 1995, Hale contributed only a small cameo with Holland Taylor substituting for her.
- Beginning with episode 15 ("The Rave"), Holland Taylor became involved with the series, portraying the more authoritative Dean McMann.
- Evelyn Pepper (previously Harper, Gorsky, Thomas, King and Leopold; Holland Taylor, Seasons 1–9 regular; Seasons 10–12 recurring) is Charlie and Alan's mother and Jake and Jenny's grandmother.
- Later in the first season, she gets a silent partner in Millicent, played by Holland Taylor.
- Connors' final appearance was in a 2007 Two and a Half Men episode, as a love interest of Evelyn Harper (Holland Taylor).
- Arden was cast in 1983 as the leading lady in what was to be her Broadway comeback in Moose Murders, but she wisely withdrew and was replaced with the much younger Holland Taylor after one preview performance, citing "artistic differences".
- She was voiced by Holland Taylor in both sequels.
- Holland Taylor also went on to greater sitcom stardom later in the CBS sitcom Two and a Half Men.
- In the first season, Kip, Henry, and Amy work for Ruth Dunbar (Holland Taylor) at the Manhattan-based advertising firm of Livingston, Gentry & Mishkin, where Kip is a graphic artist, Henry is a copy writer, and Amy is the receptionist.
- He is the nephew of Emmy Award-winning actress Holland Taylor.
- The series stars Téa Leoni and Holland Taylor.
- Broke and without prospects for employment, after Leland blackballs her from respectable mainstream work, Nora seeks work at The Comet, a sleazy celebrity tabloid owned by Sir Rudolph Halley (Tim Curry) and run by ruthless Camilla Dane (Holland Taylor).
- She takes him to see her therapist Meg Ford (Holland Taylor).
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Holland Taylor