Theatres similar to or like Hollywood Pacific Theatre
Movie theater located at 6433 Hollywood Boulevard in Hollywood, Los Angeles, California, along the famous Hollywood Walk of Fame. Wikipedia
The Hollywood Walk of Fame comprises more than 2,690 five-pointed terrazzo and brass stars embedded in the sidewalks along 15 blocks of Hollywood Boulevard and three blocks of Vine Street in Hollywood, California. The stars are permanent public monuments to achievement in the entertainment industry, bearing the names of a mix of musicians, actors, directors, producers, musical and theatrical groups, fictional characters, and others. Wikipedia
Sentences forHollywood Pacific Theatre
- For a while, she worked as an usherette at the Warner Brothers Theater (now the Hollywood Pacific Theatre).
- At the Warner Hollywood in Los Angeles, the film played for 115 weeks, grossing an L.A. record of $3,845,200.
- For the film's premiere at the Warner Hollywood Theatre, Warner Bros. erected two banks of bleachers on Hollywood Boulevard to accommodate the expected mob of fans.
- On its opening day, a special screening was held at the Hollywood Pacific Theatre, presided over by Elvira, Mistress of the Dark, with free admission for those in costume as monsters.
- The film screened at the Warner Brothers Hollywood Theater.
- Italianate beaux is yet another architectural style present in the district and can be found exemplified by the Hollywood Pacific Theater.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Hollywood Pacific Theatre