Topics similar to or like Homestead–Miami Speedway
Motor racing track located in Homestead, Florida. Wikipedia
Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series race that was held on November 19, 2017, at Homestead-Miami Speedway in Homestead, Florida. The 36th and final race of the 2017 Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series season, and was also the final race for the Chevrolet SS which débuted at the 2013 Daytona 500, as its replacement for 2018 would be the Camaro ZL1. Wikipedia
Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series race that was held on November 18, 2018, at Homestead-Miami Speedway in Homestead, Florida. The 36th and final race of the 2018 Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series season, and was also the last race for the Ford Fusion, as it will be replaced for the 2019 season by the Mustang GT. Wikipedia
Sentences forHomestead–Miami Speedway
- Harvick drove the No. 29 Busch car in the final race of the season at Homestead–Miami Speedway in the Ford 300, which he would claim his second win of the season.
- At the end of the season at Homestead, McDowell drove the No. 59 Chevrolet after CSLFR purchased a charter from the closing Tommy Baldwin Racing.
- The Contender Boats 300 is a NASCAR Xfinity Series race that take place at Homestead–Miami Speedway.
- In November, Busch was set to make his cup debut in the No. 60 Chevrolet for Hendrick Motorsports at Homestead before having to withdraw from the race after not having a backup available after failing pre-race tech.
- During practice for the season-opening Grand Prix of Miami at Homestead–Miami Speedway, Castroneves sustained a sore head in an accident but medical officials cleared him to race.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Homestead–Miami Speedway