Concerts similar to or like Hooligans in Wondaland Tour
Concert tour that was headlined by American singer-songwriter Bruno Mars and Janelle Monáe to support Mars' and Monáe's 2010 debut studio albums, Doo-Wops & Hooligans and The ArchAndroid, respectively. Wikipedia
Sentences forHooligans in Wondaland Tour
- It was the twelfth song of his debut world tour, The Doo-Wops & Hooligans Tour (2010–12), and was often sung as an encore on the Hooligans in Wondaland Tour (2011).
- It was performed as encore on his debut world tour, The Doo-Wops & Hooligans Tour (2011–12) and was the twelfth item of the setlist on the Hooligans in Wondaland Tour (2011).
- Nevertheless, in February 2011, a joint co-headlining tour between Mars and Janelle Monáe was announced, dubbed Hooligans in Wondaland Tour (2011).
- Bruno Mars started writing the song while he was on the Hooligans in Wondaland Tour, "I was just writing to write. I had my guitar with me on tour when I was in the States. I never finished it", he explained.
- The tracks were also included during the Hooligans in Wondaland Tour, with a portion of "Somewhere in Brooklyn" along with "Talking to the Moon" performed as an encore, in some shows.
- In mid-April 2011, it was temporarily suspended while Mars and his band joined forces with Janelle Monáe for a co-headline tour of North America dubbed Hooligans in Wondaland.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Hooligans in Wondaland Tour