Athletic conferences similar to or like Horizon League
12-school collegiate athletic conference in the National Collegiate Athletic Association Division I, whose members are located in and near the Great Lakes region. Wikipedia
National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA) Division I collegiate athletic conference with a membership base in the Great Lakes region that stretches from Western New York to Illinois. Nine of the twelve full member schools are in Ohio and Michigan, with single members located in Illinois, Indiana, and New York. Wikipedia
Collegiate athletic conference whose schools are members of the National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA). Teams in the NEC compete in Division I for all sports; football competes in the Division I Football Championship Subdivision (FCS), formerly known as Division I-AA. Wikipedia
Collegiate athletic conference whose schools compete in the National Collegiate Athletic Association's (NCAA) Division I. The A-10's member schools are located in states mostly on the United States Eastern Seaboard, as well as some in the Midwest – Massachusetts, New York, North Carolina, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, Virginia, Ohio, and Missouri as well as in the District of Columbia. Wikipedia
American collegiate athletic conference, featuring 11 member universities and six associate member universities that compete in the National Collegiate Athletic Association's (NCAA) Division I, with its football teams competing in the Football Bowl Subdivision (FBS). Member universities represent a range of private and public universities of various enrollment sizes located primarily in urban metropolitan areas in the Northeastern, Midwestern, and Southern regions of the United States. Wikipedia
Sentences forHorizon League
- Panthers have won the James J. McCafferty Trophy as the Horizon League's all-sports champions seven times since 2000.
- A total of 15 Panthers athletic teams compete at the NCAA level for Milwaukee in the ten-member Horizon League, which it joined for the 1994 season.
- UDM and YSU, all-sports members of the Horizon League, were announced as incoming associates at the same time the MAC announced the addition of lacrosse.
- Men's and women's Detroit Mercy Titans teams compete in each sport in the Horizon League, except where noted below:
- The Fighting Irish previously competed in the Horizon League for two periods in the 1980s and 1990s, then in the Big East Conference through 2012–13.
- In 2012, Butler joined the conference after leaving the Horizon League and VCU joined after leaving the CAA.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Horizon League