Brands similar to or like Hot Wheels
Brand of die-cast toy cars introduced by American toy maker Mattel in 1968. Wikipedia
Name of a range of die-cast toy vehicles produced by Mettoy Playcraft Ltd. in the United Kingdom. Founded in 1933 by German émigré Philip Ullmann in Northampton, England, where he was later joined by South African-born German Arthur Katz, who had previously worked for Ullmann at his toy company Tipp and Co of Nuremberg. Wikipedia
American multinational toy manufacturing company founded in 1945 with headquarters in El Segundo, California. The products and brands it produces include Fisher-Price, Barbie, Monster High, Ever After High, Polly Pocket, Enchantimals, Hot Wheels, Matchbox, Masters of the Universe, American Girl, and Thomas & Friends. Wikipedia
3D CGI Science Fiction Sports animated television series created by Mattel, Nelvana Limited, and Nerd Corps Entertainment, based on the Hot Wheels toy line by the American toy maker, Mattel which was introduced in 1968. Shown on Cartoon Network India starting on April 30, 2010 and on Cartoon Network Philippines from July 3, 2010. Wikipedia
American toy company that in its original iteration was first founded in 1954. Originally known as a purveyor of dime store toys, in 1971 the company shifted direction and became famous for producing licensed dolls (including the long-running "World's Greatest Super Heroes" line), celebrity dolls, and the Micronauts toy line. Wikipedia
Sentences forHot Wheels
- Hot Wheels has been making several versions of the Camaro since 1968, with the "Custom Camaro" being the first of the original lineup.
- Both of Station 51's vehicles have also been immortalized as Hot Wheels diecast vehicles Emergency Squad (1998) and Fire-Eater (1977) respectively.
- The Mystery Machine has been used as the basis for many die-cast models and toys, such as from Hot Wheels.
- The 1997 champion Solar Eagle III was the first solar and only Hot Wheels reproduction of a student-built vehicle.
- Since 2013, Hot Wheels has released 1/64 models of every car from and since the sixth installment.
- For the 1997 season, Petty formed his own team, PE2 Motorsports, and fielded the No. 44 Hot Wheels Pontiac Grand Prix for himself.
- This phrase achieved a level of popularity with children and the 2007 Hot Wheels release of the 1970s Firebird Trans Am has "scum bum" emblazoned on its tail.
- Hot Wheels produced a 1:18 scale model of the 458 Italia, Spider, GT2, Challenge, China Edition and, later, the Speciale versions under both its regular "Mattel / Heritage" and premium "Elite" and "Super Elite" lines of collectible die-cast models.
- One of the 2012 New Models for Hot Wheels cars from Mattel is based on the Red, Blue, and Yellow Birds from Angry Birds.
- Hot Wheels has made a model of the ship for their Star Wars starship line and a version of it as a car.
- They released Hot Wheels to the market on May 18, 1968.
- In 2019, Hot Wheels teamed up with Mario Kart to release cars and track sets based on the series.
- The 350Z has been extremely popular with diecast manufacturers, with companies such as Hot Wheels releasing various colors and styles of the car over the years.
- Hot Wheels have released multiple iterations of the Ford Mustang over the years, appealing to diecast collectors worldwide.
- The second event, the Mattel Hot Wheels Super Nationals Drag Race on November 20, drew a crowd second only to the NHRA Championships in Indianapolis, Indiana and the Ontario drag strip proved to be the fastest ever with many world records set.
- This concept of making intentionally collectible versions of toy cars was widely copied by the competition, including Hot Wheels and Johnny Lightning.
- Mattel's Hot Wheels division produced miniature replicas of the Mach 5 called the Second Wind, and their Barbie Collector division released a collector doll set featuring Trixie and Speed as they appeared in the film.
- Hot Wheels released a set of 9 cars from Demolition Man.
- Hot Wheels produced die-cast vehicles, race sets and track sets.
- Mattel's Hot Wheels brand produced officially licensed toy versions of monster trucks under the Monster Jam name.
- During the 1980s, Matchbox began to switch to the more conventional plastic and cardboard "blister packs" that were used by other die-cast toy brands such as Hot Wheels.
- The Precinct is sponsored by Dunlop, RACQ and Hot Wheels and opened on 26 December 2015.
- Toth illustrated the comic book tie-in to the Hot Wheels animated series based on the toy line.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Hot Wheels