Television seasons similar to or like How to Get Away with Murder (season 2)
Ordered on May 7, 2015, by ABC. Wikipedia
The first season of the ABC American television drama series How to Get Away with Murder premiered on September 25, 2014 and concluded on February 26, 2015, with a total of 15 episodes. Announced that How to Get Away with Murder would be a limited series with only 15 or 16 episodes per season. Wikipedia
Sentences forHow to Get Away with Murder (season 2)
- In the second season premiere, "It's Time to Move On", to prove that his commitment to Hampton and the relationship they share, Walsh moves into Hampton's apartment.
- In July 2015, Sampson booked the recurring role of Caleb Hapstall in season 2 of ABC's prime time legal drama, How to Get Away with Murder, produced by Shonda Rhimes.
- Even though Connor disapproves, in "Two Birds, One Millstone", Oliver helps Annalise and Keating 5 in the Caleb-Catherine Hapstall case by hacking and finding a prospect suspect lead, Phillip Jessup.
- Connor, desperate to keep himself and Oliver away from Annalise and all the murder cases, applies to Stanford Law School and asks Oliver to move away with him, in "It's a Trap".
- In the final episode of second season, "Anna Mae", Oliver deletes Connor's Stanford acceptance email, calls the Dean of Students to decline his spot and hacks their system to re-route all calls to him.
- The second season deals with Annalise's case of Caleb and Catherine Hapstall, and their alleged involvement in the death of their adoptive parents.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: How to Get Away with Murder (season 2)