UK places similar to or like Huddersfield
Large market town in the metropolitan borough of Kirklees in West Yorkshire, England. Wikipedia
Local government district of West Yorkshire, England, governed by Kirklees Council with the status of a metropolitan borough. Huddersfield, and the district also includes Batley, Birstall, Cleckheaton, Denby Dale, Dewsbury, Heckmondwike, Holmfirth, Kirkburton, Marsden, Meltham, Mirfield and Slaithwaite. Wikipedia
- Under Gary Kemble the Kiwis went on to lose the first of their three test series against Great Britain going down 14–20 against the Lions at Huddersfield on 27 October 2007.
- There appears to have been no formal structure to sport in the Huddersfield area until the opening of the Apollo Gymnasium on 3 August 1850.
- In Huddersfield, the John Smith's Stadium is home to Huddersfield Town and Huddersfield Giants.
- However, neither team could break the deadlock, and the final went to a replay two days later, again at Fartown, Huddersfield.
- Bradford was thus not much bigger than nearby Keighley (5,745) and was significantly smaller than Halifax (8,866) and Huddersfield (7,268).
- The club's Challenge Cup campaign also came to an abrupt halt, Rovers gamely succumbing 50–0 to triple-winning St Helens at the Galpharm Stadium, Huddersfield.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Huddersfield