Rugby league clubs similar to or like Huddersfield Giants
English professional rugby league club from Huddersfield, West Yorkshire, the birthplace of rugby league, who play in the Super League competition. Wikipedia
Sentences forHuddersfield Giants
- The Headingley club reached the Championship final for the first time in 1915, but lost 35–2 to Huddersfield, then a record score.
- They have bigger derbys with Huddersfield Giants and Castleford Tigers, who also challenge for the play-offs.
- They won their first ever National Championship in the 1931–32 season, defeating Huddersfield 9–5 in the final.
- The town was the birthplace of rugby league, and is home to the Huddersfield Giants who play in the Super League, the top division in Europe.
- On 9 August 2009, St Helens reached a record 9th consecutive Challenge Cup semi—final, where they were beaten by 24 points to 14 by the Huddersfield Giants.
- Warrington qualified for the end of season play-offs only to lose both fixtures to St. Helens and Huddersfield Giants.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Huddersfield Giants