Organizations similar to or like Human Rights Campaign
Largest LGBTQ advocacy group and political lobbying organization in the United States. Wikipedia
Interwoven history of lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and allied movements in the United States of America, beginning in the early 20th century and influential in achieving social progress for lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and transsexual people. Political ideology and social movement that advocate for the full acceptance of LGBT people in society. Wikipedia
List of notable U.S.-based organizations classified by the Southern Poverty Law Center , an American civil rights organization, as anti-LGBT hate groups. Entire class of people, typically for their immutable characteristics." Wikipedia
Social justice, advocacy and capacity building organization serving and supporting state-based lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender advocacy organizations in the United States. In 1997, a group of state-based LGBT advocacy organizations came together to form the Equality Federation, which originally operated as a volunteer-run coalition. Wikipedia
American social justice advocacy non-profit organizing the grassroots power of the lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, and queer community. Also known as The Task Force, the organization supports action and activism on behalf of LGBTQ people and advances a progressive vision of liberation. Wikipedia
American civil rights organization serving primarily lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) people. Since 2003, NBJC has collaborated with national civil rights groups and LGBT organizations, advocating for the unique challenges and needs of the African American LGBT community in the United States. Wikipedia
Sentences forHuman Rights Campaign
- In June 2020, the label partnered with the Human Rights Campaign to present the 2020 Pride Benfit Concert, a livestream supporting LGBTQ equality in June.
- That September, she was awarded the Ally for Equality award presented by the Human Rights Campaign, for her support of the LGBT community.
- On July 30, 2015, the White House Office of National AIDS Policy revised its strategy for addressing the disease, which included widespread testing and linkage to healthcare, which was celebrated by the Human Rights Campaign.
- Advocacy for these issues, paired with the politically unpopular nature of the gay rights movement at the time, led to enthusiastic support for Clinton's election and reelection by the Human Rights Campaign.
- Later that month, Gaga appeared in Human Rights Campaign's tribute video to the victims of the attack.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Human Rights Campaign