Comics characters similar to or like Human Torch (android)
Fictional superhero appearing in American comic books published by Marvel Comics. Wikipedia
Fictional character appearing in American comic books published by Marvel Comics. Created by writer-artist Bill Everett for comic book packager Funnies Inc. Initially created for the unreleased comic Motion Picture Funnies Weekly, the character first appeared publicly in Marvel Comics #1 , which was the first comic book from Timely Comics, the 1930s–1940s predecessor of Marvel Comics. Wikipedia
Fictional character appearing in American comic books published by Marvel Comics. Created by Joe Simon and Jack Kirby and first appeared in Captain America Comics #1 (which was published by Marvel's predecessor, Timely Comics) as the original and most well-known incarnation of "Bucky". Wikipedia
Name of three fictional superheroes appearing in American comic books published by Marvel Comics. One of the earliest creations of major comics-industry figure Stan Lee, the original incarnation first appeared in the 1940s during what historians and fans call the Golden Age of comic books. Wikipedia
Sentences forHuman Torch (android)
- It was revealed that the Vision's body had only been appropriated, and not created by Ultron, and that it originally belonged to the 1940s Human Torch.
- Allegedly, Everett created Namor because he was informed that Carl Burgos had created the Human Torch, who can manipulate fire, and he wanted to play on the notion of "fire and water".
- Lee and Kirby reintroduced the original Human Torch in Fantastic Four Annual #4 (1966) and had him battle Johnny Storm.
- Everett's antihero would eventually battle Carl Burgos' android superhero, the Human Torch, when in 1940 Namor threatened to sink the island of Manhattan underneath a tidal wave.
- As Centurius adapts the name of Doc Century for this time period, the American Thunderbolts continue their fight with the Nazis and the Human Torch androids that were created by Baron Heinrich Zemo.
- Ayers took over the penciling after ten issues, later followed by original Golden Age Human Torch creator Carl Burgos and others.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Human Torch (android)