Golfers similar to or like Hunter Mahan
American professional golfer who plays on the PGA Tour. Wikipedia
American professional golfer who currently plays on the PGA Tour Champions. He won 14 PGA Tour events and has won nine PGA Tour Champions events including four senior major championships: the 2013 Constellation Senior Players Championship, the 2013 U.S. Senior Open, the 2014 Regions Tradition, and the 2017 U.S. Senior Open. Wikipedia
Sentences forHunter Mahan
- This was the biggest comeback win ever in the history of the WGC events, and the lowest final round by a WGC winner, topping a 64 set by Hunter Mahan in 2010.
- In February 2013, Kuchar won his first World Golf Championship event, defeating Hunter Mahan in the final of the WGC-Accenture Match Play Championship.
- His was the last match of the 12 player singles, with his opponent being Hunter Mahan, to win the tournament 14.5/13.5 for Europe, and it was his 5-foot putt that was conceded to give victory to Europe.
- He won the WGC-Accenture Match Play Championship in February, defeating Hunter Mahan 2&1 in the final.
- He finished two strokes ahead of American Hunter Mahan, aided by an approach shot on the par-five 14th, which he holed for an eagle.
- Dufner became only the second multiple winner on the PGA Tour in 2012, alongside Hunter Mahan.
- Hunter Mahan,
- The following month, Wilson enjoyed a good run at the WGC-Accenture Match Play Championship where he made it all the way to the semi-finals before losing to eventual champion Hunter Mahan, 2&1.
- Having taken a 3-point lead into the singles matches Europe faced a U.S. fightback and the conclusion of the Ryder Cup 2010 went right down to the anchor match between Graeme McDowell and Hunter Mahan.
- At the 2002 U.S. Amateur at Oakland Hills, he tied for second in stroke play at three-under par 137 (71-66) and advanced to the second round before losing 2&1 to finalist Hunter Mahan.
- Hunter Mahan shot 68 (−3) to move into a tie for second at 212 (−1).
- In 2002, he won the 102nd U.S. Amateur, defeating Hunter Mahan 2 & 1 in the final.
- Amateurs: Kuehne (+1), Barnes (+2), Holmes (+5), Baryla (+6), Mahan (+6), Haas (+9), List (+9), Reinsberg (+12), Reavie (+13), Glissmeyer (+19).
- Billy Horschel (15,16,17,18), Hunter Mahan (16,17,18)
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Hunter Mahan