Hurricanes similar to or like Hurricane Dorian
Extremely powerful and devastating Category 5 Atlantic hurricane, which became the most intense tropical cyclone on record to strike the Bahamas, and is also regarded as the worst natural disaster in the country's recorded history. Wikipedia
Large and destructive tropical cyclone which affected much of the Caribbean and East Coast of the United States during late August 2011. The ninth named storm, first hurricane, and first major hurricane of the 2011 Atlantic hurricane season, Irene originated from a well-defined Atlantic tropical wave that began showing signs of organization east of the Lesser Antilles. Wikipedia
The most intense tropical cyclone ever recorded in the Atlantic basin, and the second-most intense tropical cyclone recorded in the Western Hemisphere, after Hurricane Patricia in 2015. The twenty-second storm, thirteenth hurricane, sixth major hurricane, fourth Category 5 hurricane, and the second-most destructive hurricane of the 2005 season. Wikipedia
Sentences forHurricane Dorian
- In 2019, Hurricane Dorian made landfall just south of Halifax as a post-tropical storm with an intensity equivalent to a category 2 hurricane and caused significant damage across Nova Scotia.
- The donation was made 2 weeks after the one year anniversary of ‘Hurricane Dorian’.
- Gardiner's presence was only possible due to a public fund-raising campaign for his national team, as Hurricane Dorian had devastated the Caribbean nation just one month earlier.
- On September 7, 2019, when Royal Caribbean Line made its maiden call overnight, this was a safe haven for avoiding Hurricane Dorian.
- When Hurricane Dorian hit the Bahamas in September 2019, Poitier's family had 23 missing relatives.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Hurricane Dorian