Settlements similar to or like Hyde Park, Chicago
41st of the 77 community areas of Chicago. Wikipedia
One of Chicago, Illinois’ 77 community areas. Uptown's boundaries are Foster Avenue on the north; Lake Michigan on the east; Montrose (Ravenswood to Clark), and Irving Park (Clark Street to Lake Michigan) on the south; Ravenswood (Foster to Montrose), and Clark (Montrose to Irving Park) on the west. Wikipedia
Sentences forHyde Park, Chicago
- In response, the university became a major sponsor of a controversial urban renewal project for Hyde Park, which profoundly affected both the neighborhood's architecture and street plan.
- The first apartment was in Hyde Park—the University of Chicago neighborhood on the south side of Chicago—and the second was in Rogers Park on the far north side.
- In 2005, the Obama family applied the proceeds of a book deal and moved from a Hyde Park, Chicago condominium to a $1.6million house (equivalent to $million in ) in neighboring Kenwood, Chicago.
- There were also other reasons for Bellow's return to Chicago, where he moved into the Hyde Park neighborhood with his third wife, Susan Glassman.
- The South Side neighborhood of Hyde Park is the home of former US President Barack Obama.
- Founded in 1890, its main campus is located in Chicago's Hyde Park neighborhood.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Hyde Park, Chicago